Thursday, August 25, 2022

Where the housing market is right now nationwide: Adam Taggart interviews Nick Gerli


If you have read my blogs on a regular basis, you know I've been writing about a crazy economic downturn that I saw coming, for 3-4 years now.  OK, now we're almost two years into the craziness, now heading into what I believe will be the worst couple of years of this decade (late 2022 through mid 2024).  

Real estate has been insane for two years, through the pandemic, for several reasons.  It seems to be beginning to head back down, towards some sense of reality now.  This 44 minute video is the best I've seen that shows an overall look where the residential real estate market is right now.  Nick Gerli digs into the realtime data, and explains what that's telling us.  If you have any interest in real estate right now, or over the next year or two, watch this video.  This is part 2 of this interview, here's Part 1, which is on Nick's channel, Reventure Consulting.  In Part 1, they go more into the macro economic trends happening, and this video above focuses more on residential real estate in the various areas of the U.S. right now, late August 2022.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to my most popular blogs...

It's been 36 years since the first little shot of me doing BMX freestyle (sort of) in this Maurice Meyer segment from a local San Franci...