Monday, August 8, 2022

Van's Waffle Cup Best Trick Highlights 2022


This is an insane jam.  Highlights from the Van's Waffle Cup Best Trick Jam, a couple of days ago in Huntington Beach, CA, held in conjunction with the U.S. Open of Surfing contest, right on the beach.  This jam is a cool combo of street and park riding.  Man, I should have gone down to H.B. to watch.  My loss.  

I'll go with the rail nosewheelie as my pic for best trick.  It's all nuts.  I'm an Old School BMX freestylers who was doing nollies and half-Cabs and similar tricks when those were just dumb, not even considered tricks,  So all the on off stuff on the "lifeguard tower" roof here is my favorite stuff.  But it's all nuts.  Just watch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to my most popular blogs...

It's been 36 years since the first little shot of me doing BMX freestyle (sort of) in this Maurice Meyer segment from a local San Franci...