Wednesday, August 31, 2022

The L.A. Project- happening in October


 I don't usually share or promote things that come up on Facebook ads, but this one looks pretty cool.  The L.A. Project is an event on the evening of October 23, 2022.  They're going to project a bunch of photos of downtown Los Angeles, shot by 34 different photographers, on to the side of a building.  The tickets are free, and there will be "food trucks, fun, and theater style seating."  Sounds like a cool night in my book.  Click the link to check it out.  

I picked a few names at random, and looked up their stuff.  Seriously, they take some great pics.  Now I want to go.  Maybe I'll see you there.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to my most popular blogs...

It's been 36 years since the first little shot of me doing BMX freestyle (sort of) in this Maurice Meyer segment from a local San Franci...