Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Milestone- 1,000 page views on this new blog- Cool!


Homer, will you do the honors?  Thanks.  

Since I've now lived about 15 years in some form of homeless, over the last 23 years in and out of homelessness, the Street Life blog idea seemed to make sense.  Trying to overcome crazy circumstances while broke has been the main theme of my life for a couple of decades.  This makes 75 posts into this new idea, and I still feel like I'm just getting started.  This blog is actually starting out just a bit slower than my last main blog, which is cool.   I'll keep plugging away at this.  Every time I sit down to write a post, I have about 20 different ideas in my head, and pick one to go with that day.  I've got tons more to write about along these lines.  I'll try to keep it interesting.  Thanks for reading and checking it out!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to my most popular blogs...

It's been 36 years since the first little shot of me doing BMX freestyle (sort of) in this Maurice Meyer segment from a local San Franci...