Thursday, June 9, 2022

#SEstreetlife photos- 6/9/2022

White trash?  No, it's 2022, we only have multi-cultural trash here.  Dumpster at a homeless encampment I called Park n' Live, since it was in a park n' ride parking lot. 2021.  #SEstreetlife, #steveemigphotos
Mercedes Bent.  Jacked up Benz in a homeless encampment, being used either as a bedroom or for storage, 2021.  Park n' Live, Studio City.  
Stolen Nikes with the security tag still attached, on the bus, Spring 2022.  The tag is black, at the top of the Swoosh. 
Yeah, I made that call a few times as a kid.  Pinz bowling alley sign, Studio City.  It must be really hard to walk,
Food from heaven?  Not quite.  On the right we have a big chunk of chicken that fell from the sky, and landed right in front of me one day.  This landed right in front of me while I was sitting on a sidewalk a month or so ago.  It freaked me out, then I remembered seeing a couple of seagulls fighting over some food in the parking lot, around the corner, a few minutes before.  One of them apparently had this big piece of chicken in its beak, and dropped it.  I put the Slurpee cup there to show the size of it.  The gulls wouldn't come after it as long as I sat there.  #SEstreetlife, #steveemigphotos. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to my most popular blogs...

It's been 36 years since the first little shot of me doing BMX freestyle (sort of) in this Maurice Meyer segment from a local San Franci...