Sunday, July 31, 2022

#SEstreetlife photos- Creatures on the streets

As if rats, coyotes, skunks, opossums, raccoons, mountain lions, gangstas, and street zombies (tweekers and crackheads) aren't enough, apparently now we have to worry about gremlins on the streets.  Gremlin on a shopping cart, panhandling for change with his tin cup.  The Valley, 2022.  #SEstreetlife, #steveemigphotos.
Repeat, but I love this photo.  Passed out street penguin.  The Valley, 2022.  #SEstreetlife, #steveemigphotos.
California gull, looking for another snack after finishing his Diet Coke.  The Valley, 2022.  #SEstreetlife, #steveemigphotos.
Homeless woman and homeless dog, chillin' on the bus one night.  2022.  #SEstreetlife, #steveemigphotos.
Teddy bear rim.  I wouldn't want them on my car, if I had a car.  But hey, it's creative, and I'm all for creativity. The Valley, 2022.   #SEstreetlife, #steveemigphotos.
One of my favorite street riders in the early years.  BMX freestyle, street, and video producing pioneer, Eddie Roman, with sprocket grind on a ledge in San Diego, 1990.  Still from my 1990 BMX video, The Ultimate Weekend.  #SEstreetlife, #steveemigvideos.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to my most popular blogs...

It's been 36 years since the first little shot of me doing BMX freestyle (sort of) in this Maurice Meyer segment from a local San Franci...