Saturday, July 30, 2022

Check out my Sharpie Scribble Style Pinterest page

I did this drawing of an old, 80's Thrasher cover featuring Chuck Treece, and I sent the original drawing to Thrasher's office.  They also publish Juxtapoz art magazine.  I figured it was time to let "the art world" know that this crazy scribbling with Sharpies exists.  That was a few months ago.  I haven't heard anything back yet.  Maybe someday I will.  Or maybe someday I'll do a show and some skater will come up and go, "Wait, you did that?  I have that drawing on my wall, I stole it from Thrasher's office."  #sharpiescribblestyle    Check out my Sharpie Scribble Style Pinterest page.
Don't mess with a woman holding a blaster.  The Princess Leia that us Gen X people remember. #sharpiescribblestyle 
David Bowie with a Bowie knife.  Cutting edge.  2019.  I left this at a bus stop, by accident, in Richmond, Virginia.  #sharpiescribblestyle
I hadn't drawn animals in a long time, and my skills had improved quite a bit, so I drew this Sumatran tiger in 2018.  #sharpiescribblestyle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to my most popular blogs...

It's been 36 years since the first little shot of me doing BMX freestyle (sort of) in this Maurice Meyer segment from a local San Franci...