Wednesday, May 18, 2022

#SEstreetlife photos- 5/18/2022

More photos I've taken while homeless in the San Fernando Valley/Hollywood area.  Above we have a very apocalyptic looking dawn over Universal Studios.  I shot this from across the 101, on Cahuenga.  This photo has not been retouched, it really looked this crazy that morning,  2021.  #SEstreetlife, #steveemigphotos
And that was the day the squirrels figured out nuclear fusion...  OK, not really.  Just a cool shot of the sun peaking through a tall palm tree.  
Double rainbow in front of the NBC/Universal office building.  That building has a rhombus shaped base, which makes it cool looking to start with.  Then there's the double rainbow, the most bright one I think I've ever seen in Southern California.  I didn't find a pot of gold, so I'll settle with a cool photos.  
A huge percentage of our days in SoCal are governed by high pressure systems, where there are no clouds at all in the sky.  The pattern of clouds on this day made for a cool photo.  
If you just had Steve Tyler's voice pop into your head, then you know why I snapped this photo.  An old painted sign in a back alley seldom seen by most people.  Studio City, 2021.  #SEstreetlife, #steveemigphotos.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to my most popular blogs...

It's been 36 years since the first little shot of me doing BMX freestyle (sort of) in this Maurice Meyer segment from a local San Franci...