Saturday, May 14, 2022

#SEstreetlife - 5/14/2022


 This is Goldie, the puppy, a couple of months ago.  One of the guys I know from the streets got housing, and once in an apartment, got this cute as hell little puppy.  Now she's about three times this size, and runs his life.  Bitches, man.  Check out my #SEstreetlife Pinterest board for more of my photos from life on the streets.  #steveemigphotos

Open carry.  Guy at the Universal City bus station with a chihuahua in a hip holster.  Armed and loaded.
I managed to dodge Covid-19 from March 2020 until January 2022, but right when Omicron was peaking, it got me.  I got both Pfizer vaccines in the spring of 2021, and I really think they helped me deal with it.  That's me, on the little piece of sidewalk next ot a parking lot, where I spent 5 days sick with Covid.  It knocked me on my ass for the first two days, and then I was pretty sick the next two or three days.  I was back in action after that, though I was still coughing up gunk for a couple of more weeks.  

OBEY nine pack in Studio City.  We got top shelf street art in that area.  You know whose work this is.
Generally speaking, I never really have trouble on the trains.  But I've seen some weird shit at times, usually at night.  This was one of the craziest.  Christmas Eve 2021, this guy just started smoking crack right on the train, 7-8 feet away form me.  Why does he have an orange construction vest on?  I don't know.  Nothing inconspicuous about this guy.  Holidaze.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to my most popular blogs...

It's been 36 years since the first little shot of me doing BMX freestyle (sort of) in this Maurice Meyer segment from a local San Franci...