Sunday, May 29, 2022

Boozer Jam 2022 photos- May 28th, 2022- #2

HUGE air over KOD line.  Not sure who this is, but he was blasting off of KOD, a line which hasn't seen a lot of love in quite a while, I believe.  For those of you who don't know Sheep Hills, the takeoff is right behind the kid's gray helmet, and the landing is where the American flag is.  If you look close, you can see that half of him is higher than Sean Ewing's drone, which is to the left.  

I'll be writing the #1 blog post in this series today or tomorrow.  If you know any of the riders I don't have named, or want to share these pics to the riders in the photos, go for it.  I have an Instagram page, but I don't update it, since they made it laptop inaccessible.  I like Pinterest better, anyhow. #boozerjam2022, #sheephills, #steveemigphotos, #SEstreetlife
Tucker Smith was on fire yesterday.  Here he is with a big Superman no footer over KOD.  I was a little late snapping this shot, sorry, didn't get the full stretch.
Hucker, aka Mike Clark, with a big, old school BMX tuck over KOD.  Pay no attention to the guy with the chair in the foreground.  
Here's the guy I can't identify with another huge loft over KOD.
Backflip over Titties (it's the name of the jump, people).  From the landing, it looks like most riders are really low when flipping this jump, But it's a big step up, so they're higher than it looks.  
Big one footer with the tents and upscale Costa Mesa view houses in the background.  #boozerjam2022, #sheephills #steveemigphotos, #SEstreetlife.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to my most popular blogs...

It's been 36 years since the first little shot of me doing BMX freestyle (sort of) in this Maurice Meyer segment from a local San Franci...