Saturday, September 3, 2022

This blog just hit 1,500 pageviews


Let's hear it Homer!  

Another little milestone for this, my new main blog.  It just hit 1,500 pageviews yesterday.  That's about the way Steve Emig: The White Bear blog started off, in late June 2017, when turned a new leaf, literally, by moving into the woods in NC.  Within the next few months, a local music shop called Earshot Music had an art show for me, and I started drawing my Sharpie Scribble Style drawings full time, and became a part of Winston-Salem's Trade Street art scene for a while.  

This blog started with me looking at the fact that I've managed to remain homeless, and not making a living, while putting out a ton of content for free.  Not being able to get a "real" bank account to get my online store up and running in 2020, and the pandemic in general, put a damper on much of what I was trying to do.  So I just said, "OK, I'm this fat, ugly, weird street guy now, let's just roll with that."  We'll see how this works.  Thanks for checking out this blog, and I'll try to keep putting out posts worth reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to my most popular blogs...

It's been 36 years since the first little shot of me doing BMX freestyle (sort of) in this Maurice Meyer segment from a local San Franci...